How specify PBX access code (e.g. 9) in FaxMind?
If your fax line is behind a PBX or some other switched phone system, an access code (e.g. "9") may be specified for dialing an outside line in the Fax Device's Properties dialog box:
- Navigate to Settings tab.
- On the left of main interface, click to select Fax Devices section.
- Double-click on a listed device to open its Fax Device Properties dialog.
- Select the Use Dial Prefix for outbound calls check box.
- In Dial Prefix text box, enter your access code, e.g. 9 or 0.
- Click OK.