To open the Fax Properties dialog:
- Navigate to Fax tab.
- In Folder Explorer, choose a corresponding
- Right-click the fax message and click
Properties in the popup menu, or click the
Properties... button on toolbar.
- The Fax Properties dialog will be displayed:
- Fax ID: Fax Job ID in FaxMind.
- Scheduled: Scheduled time of the fax
- Recipients: To whom the fax will be sent.
- Caller ID: The sender's fax number.
- CSID: The sender's called subscriber
- Submission: Date and time user submitted the
- Priority: Priority of the fax message:
- Cover Page: Cover page will be added to the
- File: Full path of the fax file.
- Resolution: Quality of the fax message.
- Time Rec'd: Date and time when FaxMind receive
- Start time: Starting time of the 1st time
FaxMind try to send out the fax.
- Duration: Total length in seconds of the
- Pages: Total pages for the fax message, cover
page is not included.
- Size: File size of the fax file.
- Transmission Details: Display the sending
status for all recipients:
Recipient: To whom the fax will be sent.
Device: Fax Line which used to send out the
Start time: Starting time for the sending fax.
Duration: Time duration in seconds to send out the