FaxMind allows you add up to 10 configuration profiles, each
Configuration Profile may have its own monitoring
mailbox, SMTP account, Google Docs account, users and fax lines.
You can simply setup a profile for a branch or a department in your
company for them to send & receive fax with their own
In Fetching mail settings section, you can
setup how often the FaxMind will attempt to fetch mail from your
email accounts, and determine whether to remove the mail message
from the server or not.
Fetching mail settings
- Check for new email every [x] seconds
Specify how often the FaxMind connects to the mail server to
retrieve mails for outbound faxes.
- Leave a copy of messages on mail server
default, after a message is downloaded from a POP3 e-mail server,
it is deleted from the server. However, if you have turned on the
Leave a copy of messages on the server option, the
message remains on the mail server.
- Auto-Response E-mail Filtering list...
In order to prevent mail loops, the FaxMind server will not accept
messages that contain Re:, Fwd:,
fw: etc in the Subject line. Click this button to
configure the filtering list.
- Delete all history emails
Click this button to delete all downloaded email messages in the
Manage Configuration Profiles
- To add new configuration profile
toolbar, click New... button in
Configuration Profile group, the New Configuration Profile wizard dialog will
be displayed. Create a new configuration profile is a 6 steps
- Specify mailbox for outbound faxing
- Specify STMP account for sending confirmation emails.
- Setup whether to upload inbound or outbound faxes to your
Google Docs account or not.
- Setup notification email and the header of fax message.
- Associate Fax Devices to the profile.
- Choose users who may use this profile.
- To edit an existing configuration profile
To edit an existing configuration profile, double-click the desired
entry. This will display the Edit configuration
profile wizard, make any desired changes to the
- To remove configuration profile
To delete an existing configuration profile, select the desired
entry, and click Delete button in
Configuration Profile group on toolbar, you will
be asked to confirm to continue.