Sending a fax from FaxMind Printer Driver(Desktop Client)
With the FaxMind Printer Driver, you can fax documents directly
from any applications. You can do this by printing the documents to
the FaxMind Printer Driver instead of to your usual printer.
From within your application:
- Click Print on the File menu,
or the appropriate command for printing;
- On the Print dialog box, change the printer to
- If you would like to change the Resolution of
Click the Properties button, click
Graphic or Advanced tab, choose
204 x 196 dots per inch in
Resolution combo box, click OK,
- Click OK.
The FaxMind Desktop Client will apear automatically.
- If you are not logged in to FaxMind Server, you will be asked
to enter your User's Email address and
Password, click OK to login to
the FaxMind Server.
- In the Recipients field, type the phone number
of the fax machine you would like to send the fax to.
- In the Header field, you can customize the
header of the outgoing fax.
- To send a scheduled fax, check the Scheduling
box and specify what time the fax will be sent out.
If necessary, modify other fields in the window.
- Click Send Now! button.