Sending a fax from Microsoft Outlook
Send a fax to Fax Numbers directly:
- Click New Mail Message button on toolbar to
compose a new email.
- In To... line, enter the email account that
you know FaxMind Server is monitoring, i.e.
- In Subject line, type the recipient's fax
numbers, i.e. (203) 225-7751; 226-7754; +44 (20)
- Attach files you would like to fax, by dragging & dropping
a file on the compose email dialog box.
- Before send out the email, make sure the message will be sent
via an email address which is an user account of FaxMind Server if
you have multiple accounts set up in Outlook.
Click Send. After a while, you will receive a
confirmation email about the sending result of this fax.
- Multiple attachments supported.
- FaxMind may directly fax out the following file formats without
any additonal third-party software installed:
- Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF);
- Microsoft Office & OpenOffice documents: .doc, .docx, .xls,
.xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .odt, .ott, .sxc, .ods, etc.
- Text, HTML, RTF;
- GIF, JPG, PNG, EMF and multi-page TIF image files.
|Copyright © 2007-2013 Sunking Software